PARTNERS FOR THE RIDE
- About The American Saddlebred
- Young Adult
- Sport Horse / Vesatility Program
ASHA's Benefits of Membership
Your membership in the American Saddlebred Horse Association contributes significantly to safeguarding the integrity of the breed, promoting the use of Saddlebreds, and expanding the public’s knowledge of America’s original show and sport horse.
The monetary value of your membership contribution is returned many times over in benefits to the breed and to you as an Association member, as well as in services provided by the Association and the American Saddlebred Registry.
Become a new member today, apply online, or download the membership application form, or the membership benefits information.
Which Membership is Right For Me?
Not Eligible To Show At USEF Competitions
Benefits of your membership
Members receive the Journal of the American Saddlebred, the statistical "Bible" of the breed.
Access to vital information:
The most comprehensive database in the breed is just a click or call away! Ask for ownership history, pedigrees, show records, get of sire and produce of dam listings—the background you need to make informed decisions about show horses and breeding stock.
Recognition and Prize Programs:
The American Saddlebred Registry sponsors a number of payback programs for breeders and exhibitors, including the Kentucky and National Futurities, the ASR Sweepstakes and the Sport Horse Incentive Program.
In addition to the programs administered by ASR, many state organizations also offer futurities for American Saddlebreds.
Membership with ASHA will also allow owners and trainers to participate at USEF licensed compeitions.
Participation in industry events:
ASHA conducts an Annual Convention and Youth Conference for the education and enjoyment of its members. They are held in conjunction with the Association’s Annual Meeting, in order to receive maximum communication from members regarding ASHA business. The Convention and Conference are usually scheduled for the first weekend in February, in Lexington, Kentucky.
ASR Prize Programs
- Kentucky & National Futurity
- Sport Horse Incentive Program
- State Futurities
- State Pleasure Horse Awards
- National Pleasure Horse Awards
- Breeders’ Award
- ASHA Annual Awards
- ASHA High Point Award for Saddlebreds and Half Saddlebreds
- USDF All Breed Awards
- Saddlebred Record
- Saddlebred Record Equitation
- Saddlebred Select
- Sport Horse Year End Awards
- Sport Horse High Point Neck Ribbon Award
- Half Saddlebred Achievement Award
- Journal of the American Saddlebred
- Online Junior Junction
- Promotional Brochures
- American Saddlebred Daily (Kentucky State Fair)
- Charter Clubs
- Youth Programs and Scholarships
- Annual Meeting & Youth Conference
- Access to Registry Database
- Official Kentucky State Fair Results
- Electronic Updates of ASHA News
- Online Membership Directory
- Unlimited access to Saddlebred.com
- Transfer of Ownership
- Annual Register
- Lease Agreement
- Certificate of Eligibility to Show
- Name Changes
- Verify Certificates
- Show Results
- Stallion Service Reports
- Get of Sire/Produce of Dam
- Blood Typing/DNA